Aims and Objectives of MSSN
- To bring all Muslims into closer union and inculcate in them the true Islamic spirit of brotherhood and absolute faith in Allah as the only basis for achievement of peace among mankind.
- To establish an Islamic ummah governed by the principles and rule of the SHARIAH.
- To encourage the study of the Qur'an as the book of guidance and the Arabic Language as the Lingua Franca of the Islamic world.
- To promote the welfare of the Muslims and safeguard their fundamental Human Rights in every community.
- To constitute a strong force for the propagation of and strengthening of Islam in Nigeria and throughout the world.
- To champion the course of the oppressed in any community.